Talk

Advanced search

I still miss my son ðŸ˜58;

(4 Posts)
wishesandchaos Wed 26-Mar-14 19:52:27

My beautiful little boy died in 2007 at 5.5 months old. He was very ill during his short life and I have never truly dealt with his death I think. I don't know why I'm even posting this tbh I don't know what I'm looking for. I am ok and keep going for weeks at a time and then suddenly it all hits me again and I'm crying and physically exhausted by how much I miss him. I don't know how to cope with this up and down all the time. I'm sorry for putting this in here, like I said I don't know what I'm looking for.

I just miss my baby boy 😢

ihatethecold Wed 26-Mar-14 19:54:41

Why wouldn't you miss him, he was your baby.
My heart goes out to you.
Just because it was a few years ago doesn't make your loss painful .

thedaymylifestoodstill Wed 26-Mar-14 19:55:06

Oh wishes, I'm sorry to read of your little boy. There are many parents who've experienced the loss of a child on the thread called "walking together on a journey". Perhaps if you feel able, you could come and join us there?

Please feel free to talk about him, or about his life, or about whatever you want. We're here xxx

Mojito100 Thu 27-Mar-14 10:35:23

Wishes, my heart goes out to you. Please feel free to join us on the thread Theday suggested.

I am in a similar position to you having lost my DD 5 years ago. I to go through periods of "coping" and then fall in a hole. I have managed for the past 5 years but this year seemed so tough and I was looking everywhere for an avenue to share my feelings with others who so unfortunately also understood such a horrible event. I came back to mumsnet which I hadn't visited for such a long time and have found so many wonderful people who understand, care and allow you to share your innermost thoughts.

Please stay on here as you have certainly posted in the right place and we all understand how tragically heart wrenching the loss of a loved one is.

Please also write about your son if you want to as I would live to hear about your memories of him.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now