Talk

Advanced search

As we go through this painful journey together

(986 Posts)
lavandes Sun 10-Feb-13 21:24:05

As we go through this painful journey together we share, cry, scream and shout but we never judge, we know that there is always someone to listen. We always remember our precious children who will never be forgotten and will live on forever in our hearts.

shabbatheGreek Wed 08-May-13 23:40:06

the perfect song

shabbatheGreek Wed 08-May-13 23:40:42

Ignore my last message - messed it up blush

shabbatheGreek Wed 08-May-13 23:42:14

try again

shabbatheGreek Thu 09-May-13 08:52:45

Morning girls xx

whiteandyellowiris Thu 09-May-13 10:02:20

oh i love that song shabbs, i often listen to that.

do you like this one ?
one more day

whiteandyellowiris Thu 09-May-13 10:08:06

who youd be today

whiteandyellowiris Thu 09-May-13 10:10:46

when i get where im going i find this more comforting

whiteandyellowiris Thu 09-May-13 10:17:40

i believe

whiteandyellowiris Thu 09-May-13 10:20:18

precious child

whiteandyellowiris Thu 09-May-13 10:24:56

iris

this is more how i feel today though

shabbatheGreek Thu 09-May-13 12:10:05

Oh my word <<sobs into her hankie>> 'One more day' - thank you for introducing me to that song - I have never heard it before. So beautiful.

ONE MORE DAY - that would be my biggest wish for one more day with my precious lads xx

Joy5 Thu 09-May-13 12:51:55

So glad i found this post, my 18 year old son died suddenly from an undiagosed disease nearly five years ago.

I'm at work so can't read all the posts, but tonight i will. xx

Joy5 Thu 09-May-13 14:09:52

Remembering my James, age 18 who died suddenly in his sleep in 2008.

I miss my beautiful funny boy so much, his Dad decided to leave me and his two younger brothers 18 months ago, he now lives with his new partner and her family, and rarely sees our two younger sons.

Just so glad James doesn't know what has happened since his death, and so grateful i had him for 18 short years. What gives me most comfort is being a Mum still to my two younger sons, i'll always put them first. xxx

shabbatheGreek Thu 09-May-13 14:49:58

Welcome to our thread - glad you found us here but so sorry you had to xxx

James sounds like he was a great lad. xx

chipmonkey Thu 09-May-13 23:52:32

Joy, James sounds lovely xxxxx

shabbatheGreek Fri 10-May-13 00:13:40

Just gone to the 10th of May.......21 years since I last saw Matt alive. My darling boy we think about you every day. We remember your laughter and sense of fun. Wish I could see you for 'one more day.' Love you sweetheart......from Mum xxx

chipmonkey Fri 10-May-13 05:34:13

Remembering Mattie xx

shabbatheGreek Fri 10-May-13 06:42:16

Morning girls xx

lavandes Fri 10-May-13 07:04:39

Morning ladies xx

Sending lots of love to you and your family today Shabs I will light my candle for your precious Matt tonight xxx

Charleymouse Fri 10-May-13 08:58:52

Shabbat thinking of you and yours today. Will grab today and shake it by the balls in honour of your Mattie. Much love CM x

whiteandyellowiris Fri 10-May-13 09:00:07

Hi joy, so sorry to hear about your ds, sorry you have a reason to be in here with us guys, but your most welcome

Sounds like your dh has been a right shit

I hope we can all help support you in some way xx

whiteandyellowiris Fri 10-May-13 09:02:09

Thinking of matt x I'm glad you liked that song shabbs

I like the part about, I'd unplug telephone, keep the tv off, I hold you every second say a million I love you's that's what I'd do with one more day with you

So so true

shabbatheGreek Fri 10-May-13 09:19:19

smile Well done Charley smile

'We dont wive vewy wong do we Mam? I think we should gwab evwy day by de balls and shake it' GOSPEL ACCORDING TO MATTHEW (aged 4)

I am about to gwab today by de balls - hope you will all join me smile

As always the build up to the day is far worse than the day itself. Remembering my bright eyed, smiley 'nutcase' today xxxx

mumof2teenboys Fri 10-May-13 10:29:17

I'm finding everything such a struggle atm. I really, truly don't want to live anymore. I want to be with James. I cannot bear the thought of never seeing him again. I am messing Sam up by living, he would honestly be better off if I was dead. At least he wouldn't have to watch me mess up and cry all the time.
I wish I was brave enough to join James. I can't live like this any longer. I am not depressed, just tired of living this shitty, sad, useless existence.

Charleymouse Fri 10-May-13 10:56:41

Joy5 welcome so sorry to hear about James lovely you have your two boys to help you along this journey.

Mumof2teenboys you are not messing Sam up, you are showing him how important his brother was and how much you love him and miss him, as he probably does as well but maybe isnt showing it as much. Take care my love. xxx

2old2beamum I would just like to say thank-you for the work you do/did and how I admire you for having the courage to take on children others did not want and could not cope with. <<bows down>>

So sorry to see new faces here in the club no one wants to belong to.

Expat, that exactly, missing them growing up. Sad does seem such an insignificant word to encompass the physical pain of losing a child. Watching your other children grow past where they were, forever standing still a moment in time. Always in your past never in your future.

Shabba I am shaking it baby! I am shaking it.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now