Advertisement

loader

Talk

Advanced search

Rufus

(16 Posts)
ExpatAl Wed 26-Sep-12 21:41:20

Rufus was born on the 26th September 2011. He lived for 5 glorious rollercoaster days. I ache to hear his name. He was here. And he is loved.

SecretCermonials Wed 26-Sep-12 21:42:24

Hugs sad your words are touching x

Conflugenglugen Wed 26-Sep-12 21:43:39

(((((((ExpatAl))))))) Holding you and Rufus, and everyone else who needs holding, in my thoughts.

Do you have the support you need in RL?

expatinscotland Wed 26-Sep-12 21:51:27

I have just said, 'Rufus'. Wish you could hear. xx

ExpatAl Wed 26-Sep-12 21:53:12

Yes thank you Conflugenglugen I have support. There is nothing anyone can do but but people are kind and thoughtful. This time last year we were totally in shock. Terrified. So in love.

Rufus is such a beautiful name, it was on my list. Goodnight Rufus x

slightlycrumpled Wed 26-Sep-12 21:57:44

What a fabulous name you gave him. Rufus. I love it.

So terribly sorry for your loss. X

ExpatAl Wed 26-Sep-12 21:58:12

Thank you expatinscotland. We had planned to use the name Rufus if we had a boy. We loved the name. It hurts so much to not be able to use it. Sometimes I want to yell, shout his name. I want him back.

Conflugenglugen Wed 26-Sep-12 22:52:04

I'm really glad you do, ExpatAl. Your poetic writing seems somehow to lay it bare that much more, and I also think it's a point of healing. You are most certainly being thought of. Hugs.

expatinscotland Wed 26-Sep-12 23:17:16

I want my daughter back, too, ExpatAl. I'm sorry you lost him.

We have a thread here in this section to support each other, all us mothers who have lost our children.

You're welcome to join us and we'll all say his name aloud.

expatinscotland Wed 26-Sep-12 23:20:35

here

Feel free to share Rufus with us if you wish, however you wish, as long as you want.

smile

Startailoforangeandgold Wed 26-Sep-12 23:27:37

Happy Birthday Rufus, your Mother will hold this day for you for always.
ExpatA1 what a beautiful post and a beautiful name.

So sorry for your loss - Rufus is a gorgeous name. He will be in your heart and soul for ever.

RIP Rufus xx

MiaAlexandrasmummy Fri 28-Sep-12 19:18:02

Rufus will always be loved, he is nestled safely in your heart.

ExpatAl Tue 02-Oct-12 08:38:10

Thank you everyone for your lovely kind words. Mia's mummy I have often read your beautiful words about your own darling daughter and expatinscotland, I'm sure you do want your daughter back. I'm so sorry.

I had a ton of things to do to commemorate Rufus, but in the end I got pneumonia and now I feel rudderless. I feel like I didn't give him the anniversary he deserved.

ExpatAl Tue 02-Oct-12 08:39:01

Thank you everyone for your lovely kind words. Mia's mummy I have often read your beautiful words about your own darling daughter and expatinscotland, I'm sure you do want your daughter back. I'm so sorry.

I had a ton of things to do to commemorate Rufus, but in the end I got pneumonia and now I feel rudderless. I feel like I didn't give him the anniversary he deserved.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now