AF after ERCP?

(8 Posts)
merlin72 Tue 19-Jun-12 20:07:18

Hi, new to this, so sorry if I say the wrong thing.......basically had a horrendous MC last year (left it to happen naturally...took 8 wks to complete), had early scan this year (a year to the day from when I found out I had MC last year) found baby had stopped developing, so opted for an ERCP. Went very well (under the circumstances) staff were great etc. However, I am now 3 wks post op...no AF and my boobs feel like I am pregnant. Has anyone else conceived this soon? In my last brief pregnancy my body (well boobs) told me straight away. May well be wishful thinking, I guess time will tell.

OP’s posts: |
rufusnine Tue 19-Jun-12 20:30:21

It IS possible - my daughter mc on 2 Sept and by 28 Sept had a positive result. She never had AF The scan took her date back to 1 week before her mc so this meant she conceived 1 week after mc IYSWIM ! hope this helps but a doing a test would certainly be on my agenda if I was you!

merlin72 Tue 19-Jun-12 22:03:10

Hi, I have a test here....I will take your advice, I think I am just being a scaredy cat!!! I sincerely wish your daughter all the best. Will take test tomorrow. Thanks smile

rufusnine Wed 20-Jun-12 19:16:29

Any luck?

merlin72 Thu 21-Jun-12 12:06:39

Hmm.....test negative so far, time will tell I guess confused Thank you for asking.

sauvb Thu 21-Jun-12 12:23:43

hi, I had ERCP beginning of May. AF was 30 days after. - I was told that it could be at least 5 weeks before AF and also that it could still take some time for pregnancy symptoms to go away. However, I do also know a lot of women do become pregnant straight away, as the body is more receptive, having had all the pg hormones etc. so recently. take care x

merlin72 Thu 21-Jun-12 20:34:55

Thanks, see how it goes eh! You take care too x

rufusnine Thu 21-Jun-12 20:49:39

Take care and I hope good things happen soon x

Join the discussion

To comment on this thread you need to create a Mumsnet account.

Join Mumsnet

Already have a Mumsnet account? Log in