Advertisement

loader

Talk

Advanced search

Said a final sad goodbye to my lovely neighbour yesterday.

(3 Posts)
Narketta Wed 14-Sep-11 13:46:24

And i'm so upsetsad
We only lived next door to him for 3 yrs but he was such a nice man. Everytime I go into the back garden I expect to see him standing at the back door. He loved our DC and they loved himsad

We will miss him very much. I've just been listening to this that was played at his funeral yesterday and its made me cry againsad

anastasia74 Wed 14-Sep-11 18:35:24

Narketta. I'm sorry to hear about your friend. Some people become really special in a short time.

What a beautiful piece. I've always loved this but never knew what it was called. You can feel the atmosphere at the concert.

I can't listen to the music we had my dear dads funeral without getting upset it just takes me back there to the ceremony. sad

Hugs to you at this time.

Narketta Wed 14-Sep-11 19:40:44

Thankyou anastasia, So sorry to hear about your dad.

Our neighbour was a truly wonderful charismatic man who always had a smile even when he was poorly. He was 86 and even though we knew how ill he was we just hoped for a miracle. I wanted to see him pottering round his garden next summer.

I just wish that when I saw the paramedics wheel him to the ambulance in his wheelchair that I'd gone out and given him a hug but I really thought we'd see him again. Makes me sad that we didn't get to say goodbye to him, I hope he knew how special he was to ussad

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now