Talk

Advanced search

Grieving

(6 Posts)
AppleHEAD Mon 18-Jul-11 15:12:50

I feel the dull ache of grief today, tearful, sad and miserable. I was just daydreaming in the car this morning and suddenly inexplicably I was back to the day over five years ago when my baby stopped moving. All of a sudden it was like I was there in the kitchen frantically drinking juice in the hope the sugar rush would make her move.....
But she didn't, and I feel overwhelmed by it.
Got to go and pick DD1 up from school and pretend it's all ok..
Bloody crap isn't it!!!!

OvO Mon 18-Jul-11 15:18:50

Very bloody crap!

Sending hugs your way, Apple.

My DS2 was stillborn at 36 weeks just under 5 years ago so I have days when similar happens. It's very intense and all the worse when you have to hold yourself together when falling apart and a big cry is what you need to do.

So sorry you lost your DD. sad

everlong Mon 18-Jul-11 20:56:08

I'm so sorry for you both. I havn't lost a baby but an older child ( aged 20 ) but I can imagine how terrifying and devastating it must have been for you both.

Hope tomorrow is a little easier for you both.

AppleHEAD Mon 18-Jul-11 21:43:37

OvO and everlong it's crap for us all. I'm going to try and have a bit more time to myself so I can have a chance to think about her and have a good old howl!!

gingegirl Mon 18-Jul-11 21:50:36

Applehead come along to the "love like starlight never dies" thread! It's for mums who have lost there children at any age and there are plenty of mums in your position there that you will be able to relate to!!

AppleHEAD Mon 18-Jul-11 23:04:26

Gingegirl lovely sounding thread x

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now