Advertisement

loader

Talk

Advanced search

harrassed by 11 year old - what do I do?

(5 Posts)
Eeek Tue 16-Aug-05 19:41:13

A couple of weeks ago we had an incident in the park when my 2.5 yr old ds was run over by a lad on his bike. DH and I both yelled at him to get his bike away and in hindsight might have frightened him. He made no attempt to apologise and in our defence bikes aren't allowed there and it looked really serious. The lad was about 7 or 8. Later a girl of about 11 started harrassing us saying we'd hit her brother, calling us paedophiles, threatening us. She ended up following us home still making threats. We did our best to ignore her.

Today I've had a poison pen letter through the door - childish handwriting but scary none the less. I'm pregnant, in dispute with work and I really don't need this. What the hell do I do???

Eeek Tue 16-Aug-05 20:01:29

sorry if this is under the wrong heading - not sure where it should live.

Gobbledigook Tue 16-Aug-05 20:11:15

OMG, I can see you don't need this. Not sure I'd do anything - just leave it for now. Just looks like kids trying to be clever. If you don't react they'll probably get bored and forget about it.

Eeek Tue 16-Aug-05 20:13:40

Oh, thanks - it's hard to be rational. She knows my car and knows where we live. It's a frightening well worded letter too so she's obviously quite bright. Assuming of course that it is this girl and not some one else I've inadvertently offended!

E

starlover Tue 16-Aug-05 20:45:09

ok what i would do if it carries on is go to your local police station.
just see if an officer would go round and just have a word.
the shock might make her think twice and make her realise that her actions have consequences

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now