Talk

Advanced search

Are teeth meant to come in a specific order?

(6 Posts)
swiperfox Mon 15-Aug-05 14:57:51

I'm sure i read in a baby book somewhere the order that baby teeth come in, and I'm sure that's ds's are far from the order!! He's 14 months and he's got 4 tops, 2 bottom and a big molar on the top left and one on the bottom left. I'm thinking he should have 4 on the bottom before the back ones - or am I talking rubbish??!

marne Mon 15-Aug-05 14:59:26

dd has more of her back teath through than her front, not sure if they are ment to be in any order.

Flossam Mon 15-Aug-05 15:00:51

SF, DS has just started having his teeth through so I just did a quick search he's in the right order, timings a bit off though here you go scroll past the ad's !

swiperfox Mon 15-Aug-05 15:03:01

Thanks flossam - so ds should have his extra two bottom ones by now.

wendym Mon 15-Aug-05 15:21:33

Don't worry - the charts are only a guide and there is a lot of variation. Baby teeth normally erupt without any problem, its the second set of teeth where some canget blocked. Never too soon to start visiting the dentist though.

fqueenzebra Wed 17-Aug-05 18:38:33

swiper -- ds1's teeth are coming in the same order, how funny, seems odd to me, too, but not an issue I suppose as long as they line up straight in the end.

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, watch threads, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now »

Already registered? Log in with: