Talk

Advanced search

My kids were fighting each other up the top of the stairs..

(10 Posts)
charliecat Thu 04-Aug-05 20:24:37

.and its a regular occurance, one I havent been able to stop them from doing...so tonight when they were brawling and not listening to a word I said I told them that the next time they do it I will burn their teddys.

It certainly got thier attention but goodness me did I have to resort to that??????????????

TwinSetAndPearls Thu 04-Aug-05 20:26:07

we put dd toys in the loft, suppose it is just an extension of that!

Lonelymum Thu 04-Aug-05 20:27:22

If I had £10 for every time I have told my children I will put all their toys in the bin/sell them, I would be extremely rich by now. There is a certain drama about burning their teddies. You are obviously a very imaginative, creative person charliecat.

charliecat Thu 04-Aug-05 20:27:31

an evil extension...strangely they are very quiet in bed..normally giggling away Feel very guilty now, but I dont want them punching lumps out of each other. Its not nice.

TwinSetAndPearls Thu 04-Aug-05 20:27:31

will it be a ceremonial burning, with readings and hymns? Do they have to throw their own teddies onto the fire? What will you do with the ashes - kept in an urn on the landing as a reminder of where bad behaviour leads!

MrsGordonRamsay Thu 04-Aug-05 20:28:05

Tsap

Rofl

charliecat Thu 04-Aug-05 20:28:21

Thank you LM..I always follow through. Maybe thats why they are so quiet...they know

charliecat Thu 04-Aug-05 20:28:44

What a blooming good idea TSAP

TwinSetAndPearls Thu 04-Aug-05 20:29:17

Someone earlier had found a story telling druid. Maybe he could lead the ceremony?

charliecat Thu 04-Aug-05 20:34:32

Yeah.....send him round...

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now