Advertisement

loader

Talk

Advanced search

Gagging and vomiting

(4 Posts)
TinyTerroristsMummy Tue 26-Jul-05 10:40:53

My 14 month old ds has started gagging every time I sit him in the highchair, even before he sees his food! Sometimes he will vomit too.
Over the past 2 weeks he has been sick nearly every day but is instantly fine again afterwards, no temperature or other signs of illness??! He's only done this once at nursery, just seems to be when he's at home/out and about with me and dh.
Anyone else experience this? I'm thinking of talking to the HV as I'm a bit worried about it.

Other than that, it's my first time on mumsnet (can't believe I never found this site whilst pregnant!), so hello!!

CaptainCavemansMummy Tue 26-Jul-05 10:52:57

Just checked my nickname and thought it a litte inappropriate in light of recent events. Hence, have changed it!
Apologies if I offended anyone.
x

fredly Tue 26-Jul-05 14:39:35

and does he eat still after vomiting or does he refuse any food ? if he doesn't you could try feeding him somewhere else

CaptainCavemansMummy Tue 26-Jul-05 14:50:28

Haven't tried straight after but if I leave it an hour or so he will eat no probs. Pudding is never an issue!!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now