Talk

Advanced search

Strange eating habits?

(5 Posts)
spursmum Mon 25-Jul-05 15:55:09

My delightfully testing 3 year old ds has started to eat things frozen straight from the freezer!! He likes to help out preparing dinner but anything that comes out of the freezer goes straight into his mouth and we are talking about full on crunch not testing!! He has just been diagnosed with ASD but surely that has nothing to do with this? Someone please tell me that its just a phase he's having or is there something a bit more serious going on?

sparklymieow Mon 25-Jul-05 16:06:34

I remember dd1 eating things out of the freezer, a lock is needed

spursmum Mon 25-Jul-05 16:16:38

I need to make my homes fort knox with this little toad!!

chocolatequeen Mon 25-Jul-05 17:14:52

My DS eats frozen peas straight from the bag. Think he's learned by example though - I do it too!!!

Unless he's eating raw pork chops or something equally unhealthy, I'd fit a lock or just let him get on with it. Doesn't sound like anything too awful though - the wonderful world of small people.....

spursmum Mon 25-Jul-05 20:30:47

I'm glad i'm nt the only one who eats frozen peas out of the bag. I've just found him working his way through a frozen fishcake!! Wondered why he was soooo quiet!!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now