Advertisement

loader

Talk

Advanced search

what the hell has got into her today????????

(10 Posts)
sparklymieow Mon 18-Jul-05 11:59:05

DD2 has been naughty all morning, I came down to two slippy girls, and a kitchen floor covered in washing up liquid, and it was everywhere, she has poured hair condinder all over my keyboard, shampoo all over the toliet floor, and shaving foam all over the hall carpet, she has been in my makeup bag too. She is supposed to be in preschool in 20 minutes, and she isn't dressed yet and won't eat............. I have had enough of her today.........

emmatmg Mon 18-Jul-05 12:23:04

PHEW....a good day so far then.

Hope you managed to get to preschool.

sparklymieow Mon 18-Jul-05 12:56:39

yes I got her there, just, she started screaming because she didn't want to go...........

jessicaandbumpsmummy Mon 18-Jul-05 12:57:53

awww hun..... not a good day. hope things get better. jess hasnt been the best of children today, not helped by the fact i have just had to cancel her 1st birthday party so feeling pretty crap myself!

sparklymieow Mon 18-Jul-05 17:22:22

Well after all that, her skin has flared up, her ezcema looks sore, her eyes look like a junkie's, which suggests an allergy to something, and she still is being naughty [gggggrrr]

misdee Mon 18-Jul-05 17:23:19

maybe all the detergent fgrom this morning.

sparklymieow Mon 18-Jul-05 17:24:44

misdee your neighbour has some parcels for you.

misdee Mon 18-Jul-05 17:27:49

i know.

going to read harry potter tonight.

Skribble Mon 18-Jul-05 17:28:00

I suppose she is female and we all have days like this. Only when we are little do we still get away with it.

Sounds like the kid on one of the Nanny 911 programmes. PMSL at nudey wee boy gliding up and down floor on tummy in pool of shampoo. {Sorry will go away and stop laughing unsymapatheticly}

sparklymieow Mon 18-Jul-05 17:30:01

I think that what they were doing, swimming on the floor.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now