Talk

Advanced search

Someone tell me that 5 is easier than 4

(14 Posts)
GhostofNatt Wed 22-Jun-05 11:01:47

That's all really. I know mine is not the only moody intense histrionic ("the world's gone wrong") 4-year-old in the world but it would be lovely to think 5 would eb easier!

Nightynight Wed 22-Jun-05 11:05:35

Yes, 5 is easier than 4!

invisiblegirl Wed 22-Jun-05 11:05:59

yes its easier

GhostofNatt Wed 22-Jun-05 11:07:02

Thank you both, that makes me feel better!

aloha Wed 22-Jun-05 11:13:00

I thought you meant five CHILDREN would be easier than four!! I thought, hey, obviously not, you loon!

bundle Wed 22-Jun-05 11:16:31

not for us it isn't, our 5 yr old has Attitude you'd gasp at

trefusis Wed 22-Jun-05 11:18:05

Message withdrawn

clary Wed 22-Jun-05 11:18:37

aloha snap! I was thinking, heck, no surely not???
My (just) 6yo was easy as a 4yo and has actually got more tricky (concentration probs at school) but if it's abotu behaviour then yes, I would expect it.
My (jussssst) 4yo can be quite the drama queen. No change there then! (HAve given up on calling it the terrible twos, I think it's just how she is)

clary Wed 22-Jun-05 11:18:38

aloha snap! I was thinking, heck, no surely not???
My (just) 6yo was easy as a 4yo and has actually got more tricky (concentration probs at school) but if it's abotu behaviour then yes, I would expect it.
My (jussssst) 4yo can be quite the drama queen. No change there then! (HAve given up on calling it the terrible twos, I think it's just how she is)

QueenEagle Wed 22-Jun-05 11:26:10

Ha ha ha!! Thought you meant five kids for a minute!! Got 5 myself you see

I reckon from age 5 onwards they have a better understanding of things and it does get a little easier.

GhostofNatt Wed 22-Jun-05 11:34:42

5 4-year-olds, arghhh!!! Maybe DS1 is just the world's biggest drama queen then - there was me hoping he would miraculously transform on his 5th birthday. It's like living with a tiny Romantic poet these days, sigh

bigdonna Thu 23-Jun-05 21:48:19

no my dd was an angel up until she turned 5 then she found her voice and became very stubborn and awkward and cheeky!

nooka Thu 23-Jun-05 22:29:39

My two both went through a "difficult" stage round about 4ish. In fact the health visitor said that this was very common. Some children also go through bad stages when they start school.

WideWebWitch Thu 23-Jun-05 22:32:01

I thought that too and was coming here to say, er, no five children can't be easier than 4. I had some pretty challenging behaviour at both ages but at 5 at least they go to school!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now