Talk

Advanced search

baby born sept 2004

(36 Posts)
mandyc66 Mon 20-Jun-05 12:34:27

just thought i would say hi to any mums with babies the same age as my ds4

charleepeters Mon 20-Jun-05 12:38:52

hello! my ds was vorn 15th sept 2004! hes lovley!

mandyc66 Mon 20-Jun-05 12:40:24

mine was 27th...due 8th oct!!
Big suprise being early..not done early before!!
He also is adorable. Do you ever stop marvelling at this little 'creatures' He laughs alot too!!

charleepeters Mon 20-Jun-05 12:42:01

mine never stops smiling and laughing hes the best hes my first so i think hes amazing! hes just started cruising round the furniture! he doesnt think much of the heat though, its his first heat wave and hes mightily peed off with it!

mandyc66 Mon 20-Jun-05 12:43:22

wow cruising mine isnt even crawling yet!!! But having a good go! He is number 5 but that makes him no less special!!

mandyc66 Mon 20-Jun-05 12:45:31

do you go to mums and tots etc?

fredly Mon 20-Jun-05 14:16:29

mandyc66, there's a whole sept 20004 baby section under post-natal clubs if you're interested

charleepeters Mon 20-Jun-05 14:32:38

i dont have a mum and baby group around me so im a pretty lonley mom but, we may be moving soon so im hoping there will be one there. Ds doesnt crawl he hates being on his front so he just by-passed it into cruising.

i do go on the sept 04 post natal hrea but i find its not very active.

staceym11 Mon 20-Jun-05 15:24:20

Hey my dd was born oct 22, so a little bit behind both of yours but think she makes up for it in personality, she knows what she wants and how to get it, shes nearly off and crawling, atm she just turns herself round in circles. im looking to move too but am so scared i wont make any new friends and with her it can be very lonely, anyone got any ideas???

mandyc66 Tue 21-Jun-05 19:02:08

well a quick hi as ds3 is going up for his bath...oops better go he is up there!!!!

mandyc66 Tue 21-Jun-05 20:22:15

I am back!! Dont think your dd is behind at all stacey. ds4 doesnt walk cruise crawl or sit!!!! He hasnt even got a tooth!!!!!

staceym11 Wed 22-Jun-05 15:05:51

My mother in law says later ones tend to crawl later coz the others just give them things so there now need to crawl to get them! lol, dd got such a temper on her though that instead of tryng to reach somthing shes bashed out the way she just shouts, even though that doesnt get me to give it to her she still goes on for 5 mins, people keep telling me it must be coz i always give it to her if she shouts, but i dont, she just has a temper and really knows how to use it! lol

ruty Wed 22-Jun-05 17:08:39

my ds born on the 13th sep 04. My first and he is absolutely wonderful in every way. He's just started to crawl, a bit haphazardly, and only likes playing with evian bottles and plastic spoons. Why we bothered buying toys i don't know...

ruty Wed 22-Jun-05 17:09:44

and he also laughs all the time. Never knew babies had such great sense of humours.

wanda Wed 22-Jun-05 21:46:17

DS was born on 23 Sept 2004. He's a star and unlike my first he has slept through the night since 3 months old. Last night was a mare and tonightlooks like being the same. Please tell me its the heat and that he will revert to type and go down at 6pm again soon!!!! Anyone else having the same problem?

Saacsmum Thu 23-Jun-05 07:56:56

Hi all, my ds was born on 24th Sep. He doesnt crawl at all yet or roll or cruise or anything but is great at sitting and a beautiful lad.

ruty Thu 23-Jun-05 09:51:31

hello saacsmum! how's your boy doing with food now? Mine seems to be getting better, tho we've been told no dairy or gluten before the age of two...
re the sleeping, my ds always goes to bed late, we're now relieved if he's in bed by ten..

mandyc66 Thu 23-Jun-05 13:18:04

hi! My ds4 has woken a couple of nights..think its the heat!!! He does roll all over and kinda sits...but prefers to be on his tum!!!
Has your baby got an intolerance Ruty?

wanda Thu 23-Jun-05 13:29:58

Saacsmum
Ds was born the day before yrs! Doesn't roll or crawl, just sits and smiles and piles on the pounds!!!! Hoping he stays imobile till after our holiday!

charleepeters Thu 23-Jun-05 13:57:21

Ruty i know what you mean about toys ds plays with everything from the phone to the remote control spoons and cups but has no interest in toys! - typical!

charleepeters Thu 23-Jun-05 13:58:20

wanda my ds is the same he slep through from 6 months but last couple of nights hes been a pain in the bum - i was suspecting the heat to.

ruty Thu 23-Jun-05 14:59:12

yes my baby ands saacsmum's have food intolerances. was very scary but thankfully my ds seems to be getting better. funny about the toys, isn't charlepeeters? I think he just wants the things we 'play with' !

mandyc66 Thu 23-Jun-05 22:35:40

Ds4 likes to tear up magazines!!!! What food do you have problems with? My first baby had allergies? You soon learn what they can and cant eat.Introduce one thing at a time! they also become aware from quite young what upsets them!!

charleepeters Thu 23-Jun-05 22:36:32

Jack has a food intolerence hes completly Dairy intolerent its sooooo hard sometimes

mandyc66 Thu 23-Jun-05 22:38:54

there are lots of foods out there now!So much easier. No one believed me when i said food was causing exema,wetting, ear problems. I had to try and reject foods all on my own! There are lots of milk substitutes and is it just cows milk?

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now