Talk

Advanced search

rear to forward facing pushchair

(6 Posts)
mrsflux Thu 12-Nov-09 15:28:55

hi ladies

can you give me a rough idea of when you switch them round from rear facing to forward facing in their pushchairs?
my DS is 7 months old and very interested in the world. last shopping trip he spent the whole time hanging out the side watching the world go by!
DH says he is ready but i will miss our chats if when we turn him round so i'm not sure i'm ready! blush

when do you think is the right time?

ThisTooShallPass Thu 12-Nov-09 15:32:48

I found DD went through phases of wanting to be forward facing and wanting to face me. My pushchairs was really easy to change around, so I just went with the flow.

fledtoscotland Thu 12-Nov-09 19:30:43

DS2 is still rear facing at 14months. He looks out either side but we still chat as we walk.

also its easier with the buggy board as the boys then fightplay together

ChasingSquirrels Thu 12-Nov-09 19:31:52

neither of mine every really went forward facing.

mrsflux Thu 12-Nov-09 21:14:13

fab! i shall tell DH that DS is staying as he is unless DH wants to sort the buggy out! wink

teatank Thu 12-Nov-09 21:23:25

my ds is 18mnths and still facing me he gets bored and wants to face other way but it only lasts a day then hes wanting to switch back again. so good job my pushchair swaps quite easily

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now