Talk

Advanced search

At what age would you be worried about a lack of teeth?

(6 Posts)
Ceebee74 Sun 01-Nov-09 20:54:46

DS2 is almost 1 and still has no teeth (and not particularly showing any signs either) - am not particularly worried at the moment but it is nagging at the back of my mind.

At what age would you be worried?

purpleturtle Sun 01-Nov-09 20:56:11

I knew a little girl who only started teething at 14mths.

bubble2bubble Sun 01-Nov-09 21:15:58

DD1 had no teeth until well over 1, then they all came quite quickly

blowninonabreeze Sun 01-Nov-09 21:18:03

DD2 was the same, got her first at 15 months, now at 19 months she has 2 top and 2 bottom, plus 2 molars - a very efficent combination fo eating! No sign of any more yet

EyeballsintheSky Sun 01-Nov-09 21:19:13

My nephew is 14 month and hasn't even a bump in his gums. I'm beginning to wonder if he has teeth in there! HIs sister has only just finished getting hers at just turned 4 so it's obv a family thing

Ceebee74 Sun 01-Nov-09 21:23:32

Thanks for the reassurance - I know not to worry but I can't help the nagging feeling.

Eyeball DS1 didn't start until 9 months old (and then got them all really quickly and had the full set before he was 2) so was quite late so I thought it might be a family thing.....but each month DS2 has gone beyond this makes me a little bit more concerned.

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, watch threads, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now »

Already registered? Log in with: