Talk

Advanced search

15mo throwing things

(6 Posts)
TracyK Mon 13-Jun-05 10:07:14

ds has started throwing things - toys, remote controls, books etc. Not in a tantrummy way - more in fun and usually not really that hard - but sometimes he gets a bit of momentum going and it catches my shin and it blooming well hurts.
Do I stop him, ignore him, punish him or just a phase that he's investigating his strength etc.

colditz Mon 13-Jun-05 10:33:34

Ignore it, it's a phase to see what you do, and also because it's fun.

Blu Mon 13-Jun-05 10:41:32

It's a phase because they are learning how to do it, develops their co-ordination, it's interesting and fascinating for them...try not to take it personally!

Lizzylou Mon 13-Jun-05 11:13:54

I am interested in this thread as I have coal dust (WTF? It's a gas effect jobbie...why the need for bloomin dust?) all over the living room and bruises all over my body.....
DS is also 15mths........

TracyK Mon 13-Jun-05 11:22:37

they are dangerous little monsters!
I don't mind him 'expressing' himself - its just if we go to visit a 'non child' house - will he disgrace himself!

Lizzylou Mon 13-Jun-05 11:29:06

Probably! DS does...but then if you invite a 15mth over......on your head be it...hopefully not literally!!!

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, watch threads, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now »

Already registered? Log in with: