Talk

Advanced search

He said Mum for the first time!!!!!!!!

(7 Posts)
charleepeters Sun 12-Jun-05 18:22:44

Ds said Mum today for the first time and he cruised round the sofa for the first time! i know your probably all thinking, so what? but i was worried about him being slow so im really chuffed! hes just coming up 10 months, all ive had all day is him saying really clearly 'mum mum mum'

helsi Sun 12-Jun-05 18:23:17

congratulations - its wonderful isn't it? bet you are so proud.

jessicasmummy Sun 12-Jun-05 18:24:00

i know that feeling mate... jess has only just started saying mum too - always daddy up until the other day - she is 10.5 months!

charleepeters Sun 12-Jun-05 18:27:36

i am proud, all i ever seem to here is 'my baby can do this, my baby can do that' and i now i can finally say

'so can mine!'

jessicasmummy Sun 12-Jun-05 18:29:06

right there with you.... i always compared jess to my friends little boy who was born 3 hours before her, and he was ALWAYS more advanced... he has now come to a halt, and jess keeps on amazing me day by day.... great feeling!

Lonelymum Sun 12-Jun-05 18:29:25

It is all like this now for months and months CP. From about now until about 2-3 years they are continually doing great things. It is really magic moments stuff. Enjoy!

Hulababy Sun 12-Jun-05 18:42:57

That's lovely

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now