Talk

Advanced search

I told DS 100 times to keep his tooth safely....

(10 Posts)
LynetteScavo Fri 25-Sep-09 22:39:50

But no, he put it back in his moth to see if it woud fit, he showed us all over and over again, he put it in his pocket, he showed the cat.
The last time I saw it, it was in the envelope he brought it home from school in, but it's not there now.

So, will the tooth fairy come or not?

BlueBumedFly Fri 25-Sep-09 22:43:57

You have to write a letter I think... does not have to be tonight if you are trying to get DS to listen and learn. Perhaps tomorrow, get him to write a nice note to the TF explaining the problem and ask if she would be find enough to still visit grin

aristocat Fri 25-Sep-09 22:47:26

LOL........... my DS has swallowed not 1 but 2 teeth and he wrote a letter to the TF.

Strangely she still left him something hmm

NeedCoffee Fri 25-Sep-09 22:48:23

LOL

The tooth fairy was probably very worried he would lose it, so swooped down to grab it before the cat could eat it for safe keeping, and will pop him a shiny coin under his pillow tonight, he can under no circumstances try and fit the coin in his mouth! wink

Quattrocento Fri 25-Sep-09 22:49:09

You have to write a letter to the tooth fairy

And you have to leave a window open to make sure she can get in (useful alibi)

purpleduck Fri 25-Sep-09 23:02:50

tooth fairies have a special Tooth Detector - this enables them to find lost teeth.

I have found that the tooth fairy doesn't leave as much money though. sad

hth

Barmymummy Fri 25-Sep-09 23:10:34

Oh bless him. My DD swallowed a tooth too after nasty daddy brushed her teeth a bit too roughly hmm and she was so upset.

I was out but was very impressed to learn that he fixed the situation by telling her that falling asleep thinking funny and happy thoughts means she smiles and the tooth fairy can see the gap where the tooth had been so will therefore leave a shiny coin.

She loved it and sure enough there was a coin in the morning....magic grin

twirlymum Fri 25-Sep-09 23:17:12

My dd's front tooth was knocked out by a child who headbutted her (accidentally).
Loads of blood, very sore mouth, and no tooth to be found! We left a note for the tooth fairy, but she didn't come (oops, forgot blush( then we realised - *the window was shut, how could she have got in?* Left the window open the next night, harmony restored.
I have all her others in a little box. They are so tiny!

LynetteScavo Sat 26-Sep-09 08:21:38

Well, the fairy left £1 smile

It has been shown to the cat, shown to us all twice, rolled around the kithcen table, and dropped in the the box of Duplo (lots of excavating folowed)

How long before he loses the £1 ?

IdrisTheDragon Sat 26-Sep-09 08:26:51

DS lost his first tooth last night. Tooth put in envelope under pillow. Envelope with £1 coin put upstairs for DH to swop. I think DH may have just put other envelope with the first one as DS was saying about tooth fairies taking the teeth away later.

May check his room for teeth grin

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now