Talk

Advanced search

Another sock matter

(5 Posts)
mummyandbaby Thu 17-Sep-09 13:37:19

Has anyone tried GAP socks? They have been suggested to me for my 9mth DS who pulls his socks off the moment they are put on. Any other ideas?

AutumnLady Thu 17-Sep-09 13:54:32

I love Gap socks and they were the only ones that stayed on my DS when he was little. Unfortunately he is now 10 months old and pulls them off within seconds of me putting them on him! Sorry, they may not be the answer to the problem. They certainly aren't in my house, but when they are on they do stay on IYSWIM? grin

MrsBadger Thu 17-Sep-09 14:01:30

by 9m I was putting dd in daisy roots-type shoes, so at least it took he rlonger to get the whol elot off

barefoot at home though

Acinonyx Thu 17-Sep-09 14:09:13

I love gap socks - but nothing will prevent a determined baby/toddler who wants their socks off! They do stay on better though and they don't slip on the floor.

fairimum Thu 17-Sep-09 19:35:31

sock-ons worked for her and the shoo shoo shoes! Gap socks were good for us until about 6 months then she pulled them off but sock-ons still work at 16 months and still fit! She does have diddy feet though!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now