Talk

Advanced search

Has anyone used Chireal Shallow for baby sleep problems?

(11 Posts)
Lois2 Tue 15-Sep-09 10:17:58

Any feedback gratefully received!

dinkystinky Tue 15-Sep-09 13:50:33

yes - 3 years ago for ds1. she was great and really helped us.

Lois2 Tue 15-Sep-09 14:51:30

Thanks dinkystinky! Did your ds1 get a lot better? I'm pinning all my hopes on her as my ds wakes quite a bit, gets up really early and can't put himself to sleep!!

dinkystinky Wed 16-Sep-09 10:35:17

DS1 was the same and she did really help - really gentle techniques but effective. Took a little time to sort DS1 out but ever since he's been a brilliant sleeper.

Lois2 Wed 23-Sep-09 13:29:21

Thanks Dinkystinky! Have just got Chireal's plan so I'm going to get started this week - ooer! Am a bit worried it's going to get worse before it gets better ...

justaphase Wed 23-Sep-09 13:40:49

Message withdrawn

vannah Thu 24-Sep-09 21:48:43

Message withdrawn

justaphase Fri 25-Sep-09 11:04:55

Yes vannah, my experience exactly.

I had to chase her up for the plan for over a week, she completely ignored my calls and emails, then told me that she had lost her mobile and not received any of my emails.

The plan had chunks of it which were completely irrelevant and obviously left from someone else's plan.

Interestingly, when I had my second child it turned out that my midwife had been on one of her baby sleep courses. She was very unimpressed too.

Lois2 Sun 11-Oct-09 11:37:09

Thanks guys - we got her on board before reading posts from justaphase and vannah. I agree she's a bit flaky and that the plan was a bit cut and paste but so far DS's sleep has really improved so we'll stick with it and see how far we get. To be honest, any help at all was a life saver!

turkeyboots Sun 11-Oct-09 11:47:59

We used her for sleep issues and while the plan was nothing we couldn't have got out of a book, we were no no fit state to do that! Was worth it for the support and reassurance for me.

heartsong Wed 21-Oct-09 07:11:23

Hello, thank you so much for your comments and feedback about my service and company. I set up the business 6 years ago with the aim to help as many families with sleep problems as we could. Due to the many clients we see and the complex issue we have to help families with, through telephone support, it is with regret that we can not meet everyone’s needs 100% of the time (but we will try).This is why I value your feedback.

We do so want to improve our service and so I would request anyone that can make suggestions on how we could achieve this to email us and fill out our feedback form. (info@babysleepclinic.co.uk)

Our service relies heavily on parent’s contribution and collaboration. Unforutnately, it does take around 4/5 working days to complete a plan and yes many sections are standard things, this I feel is not only important but valuable to include in all plans, as part of the drafting process, we invite all our parents to comment on their plan so we can shape it into a document they are happy with.

We do not offer a “magic solution” rather, we try and support our clients through the process of implementation and I have found that over the years our clients value this the most. If we don’t meet your level of satisfaction, I can only apologise and hope to improve the service so that our future clients can benefit. I believe that keeping the lines of communication open can only be a good thing.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now