Talk

Advanced search

worried about DS behaviour with his penis

(10 Posts)
Disenchanted3 Mon 14-Sep-09 14:19:26

hes only 3 and I have a 4 year old so I know boys fiddle with their bits but DS2 is obsessed! He will not leave it alone, he makes it big pulls the skin back etc ...

but the thing that worries me most is that he rubs his bits on his brother and sister hmm

I tell him to stop and he just laughs, I really hate it.

Im sure hhe is some kind of pervert, lol, hes onl 3, but ive told im time & time again she should not do that, his willy is private etc... but nothing deters him!

Disenchanted3 Mon 14-Sep-09 14:20:19

Im sure he is NOT a pervert, blush sorry keyboards knackered

Dophus Mon 14-Sep-09 14:22:14

My DS1 (4.5) plays with his all the time. He doen't inflict it on anyone else though.

There's nothing else you can so other than what you're doing!

ShowOfHands Mon 14-Sep-09 14:22:19

Normal normal normal. Try to avoid referring to him in such negative and loaded terms as you have. I know you're joking but you shouldn't put adult connotations on childish behaviour. All he knows is that it feels nice and he wants to do it.

Deal with it the same as you would any unwanted behaviour. Clothes on and fastened, distract, encourage other behaviour but let it go when in private whilst reinforcing that it's normal but not without boundaries.

Sexonlegs Mon 14-Sep-09 14:23:28

My parents used to tell my db that a seagull would come and bite it off he he kept getting his out!

BuckRogers Mon 14-Sep-09 14:24:16

Everything showofhands just said.

ShowOfHands Mon 14-Sep-09 14:30:01

No Sexonlegs, that's true. Boy local to here was watching Songs Of Praise and having a quick fiddle and a seagull flew through an open window and bit it off. I think 3.5 people every year in the UK alone suffer the same fate. It just doesn't get the publicity of other dangers. It's a travesty.

SmallScrewCap Mon 14-Sep-09 14:51:38

ShowOfHands I am on rather strong painkillers at the moment, so my judgement is wonky; please indicate how much salt I should apply to the seagull story? I have just had a baby boy and I live near the coast...

ShowOfHands Mon 14-Sep-09 14:58:26

About a bucket full. Throw those windows wide.

They are removing gullible from the dictionary though. That's utterly true. grin

SmallScrewCap Mon 14-Sep-09 15:00:32

Thank you grin
<opens window>
<vows to scale back on the Tramadol>

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now