Advertisement

loader

Talk

Advanced search

teething

(6 Posts)
nannyj Sat 12-Sep-09 19:33:00

My 11 week old DD seems to be teething, is it too young? Can't think of anything else it would be. Has anyone got any experience of their DC teething at such a young age?

Masalamama Sat 12-Sep-09 19:37:21

Hey, mine started at 8 weeks. People refused to believe me so I used to make them wash their hands and let her bite their fingers... Have you tried Ashton and Parsons powder and homeopathy? I would recommend it. Also, you get these special teethers in supermarkets that are shaped like dummies.

nannyj Sat 12-Sep-09 20:18:04

Will def get some thanks. It only just started this afternoon she just seemed in so much pain and she's always such a calm relaxed baby and there was nothing i could do for her. She just kept stuffing her fist in her mouth and chewing. Thanks for your advice i really appreciate it.

Laurenypops Sat 12-Sep-09 20:26:46

My DD is nearly 6 months and has been teething since about 12 weeks, but still has no teeth! I think teething can go on for ages before teeth show, as they are moving within the gums. I would second the powders, but find Nelsons Teetha Granules easier to give.

busybutterfly Sun 13-Sep-09 23:01:43

Mine's 15 months and STILL teething, can go on for months (and reappear after long periods of them being fine).

Supercherry Mon 14-Sep-09 09:43:44

I recommend giving everything you can, teething granules, cold teether, Bonjela or Dentinox (better flavour and you can reapply more frequently) and calpol if needed.

It is so miserable for them and whenever my DS is teething it tends to affect his sleep.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now