Talk

Advanced search

Boys and wee - whats normal?

(2 Posts)
fizzyanddizzy Thu 10-Sep-09 10:09:41

I have a 6 year old who has been out of nappies day and night since he was 3. He can still have accidents though - little dribbles - when he is preoccupied with something else and this tends to go in phases. Also as a rule his pants will generally be a bit whiffy by the end of the day and I suppose I just thought they were getting the tail end of a wee if he hadn't had a shake (can you tell that I am not comfortable with my terms and in fact the whole process of weeing through a willy!!!???)

But my 3 year old ds has recently stopped using nappies and his pants are as fragrant as fresh laundry by the end of the day which has got me thinking - is there actually a prob with DS1 or are they both just at different ends of that spectrum thing called normal?

Any advice from anyone would be much appreciated.

Northumberlandlass Thu 10-Sep-09 13:01:34

Hey Frizzy, My DS is 6 tomorrow and he constantly has dribbles / wet patches. I believe that it is pure laziness on his part...he leaves it till the last minute (fears he will miss something ). I have talked to him about it, and it improves for a while. The fact that my DH told him that if he holds the end of his willie, it will stop the pee coming out - didn't help much!

Sorry, that wasn't really advice ! Just my own moans....

xx

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now