Talk

Advanced search

My daughter has stopped rolling over??

(3 Posts)
RJD77 Sun 06-Sep-09 12:28:12

My 17 week old daughter started rolling from her back to her side when she was 12 weeks old. She would do it often - when I put her on her play gym, when I was changing her nappy, when I put her down in her cot.

Now she is 17 weeks old - and for the last couple of weeks she's stopped rolling over all together.

Does anyone else have any experience of this? Just not sure why she's not interested in rolling anymore?

sweetnitanitro Sun 06-Sep-09 12:33:00

It might just be a phase, my DD has done this with lots of things (crawling, sitting up, walking etc) where she will learn to do it and then not bother again for a couple of weeks and then all of a sudden start doing it again.

You could try playing a rolling game with her, lie her on the floor and lie next to her and try and get her to roll towards you. That might encourage her.

LaTrucha Sun 06-Sep-09 12:34:59

My DD stopped rolling too. She just proved to be a lazy mare and couldn't seem to see the point of it. She sat up exactly at 6 months and cruised around 11 months but did NOTHING else until 17 months then did the whole lot in a week.

Is there anything else causing you concern? You could tke her to GP just in case.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now