Talk

Advanced search

How would you react if...

(13 Posts)
lisbey Mon 24-Aug-09 20:30:53

you were in the bar/play area at the sports club with 2 DSs and a friend and her 2 DSs and your DS2 (6yo) came up,asked politely for a drink, you handed him a bottle of water, he took a long drink, then tipped the rest over your head?

bigchris Mon 24-Aug-09 20:32:43

i would go ballistic

shootfromthehip Mon 24-Aug-09 20:33:23

I'd think he was a wee shit. Sorry but I'd be thinking about what to take off him for the next week for his cheek. Naughty boy.

thisisyesterday Mon 24-Aug-09 20:33:26

i would tell him that it was a very unkind thing to do and then we would all go home

LynetteScavo Mon 24-Aug-09 20:33:51

I would have seen it comming and swiftly dodged.

Always be one step ahead!

I bet he was laughing.

megcleary Mon 24-Aug-09 20:33:52

!!

thisisyesterday Mon 24-Aug-09 20:34:18

and i would point out that until i could trust him with drinks he would only be able to have a tiny bit at a time, or i would have to hold onto the cup/bottle while he drank

FabBakerGirlIsBack Mon 24-Aug-09 20:34:58

Who tipped the water over your head, your son or hers?

<assuming this is real>

motherbeyond Mon 24-Aug-09 20:35:24

are you serious?!i would hit the roof? was he dared to do it/pressured? i mean, even so,it's absoloutely unacceptable..did he say why?

Dominique07 Mon 24-Aug-09 20:40:42

You must ask him why he did this thing so calculatingly?

MrsGravy Mon 24-Aug-09 20:41:20

I'm sure there's a calm and reasonable way of dealing with this. But I'm afraid I'd probably yell then frogmarch the kids out of there instantly. Little so and so!!!

thisisyesterday Mon 24-Aug-09 20:46:38

you have to admit, it is a bit funny

lisbey Mon 24-Aug-09 20:55:02

At last, thank you yesterday.

It was my DS blush and I'm still laughing. I know I shouldn't but it was so out of character, I just sat there shocked and then burst out laughing.

He's usually so good, Perfect Peter to DS1's Horrid Henry and we were about to go swimming so it didn't matter that I was wet. I know I should have taken a firmer line - I am usually very strict honest! but it was just very funny.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now