Talk

Advanced search

HV has just been to see dd2/

(6 Posts)
misdee Thu 26-May-05 12:41:27

dd2 must have fallen 4 or 5 times in the time the Hv was here, again tripping over nothing. dd2 refused to talk, it was only when she was hidden between the chairs did she start to speak. HV says it may just be that dd2 is too impatient and just barges through so then falls, it could also be an inner ear problem, or worst of all her legs could be the problem. she is going to see if she can refer dd2 back to the hospital or if i'll have to go back through the GP.

sassy Thu 26-May-05 12:57:56

Sorry to hear this misdee - the last thing you need at the moment is extra stress. Hopefully t will turn out to be nothing much.

popsycal Thu 26-May-05 12:59:33

my memory is hazy butrecall you asked the hv to check her out....
is it just clumsiness?

foolysh Thu 26-May-05 13:01:29

How old is your dd2, misdee? My 3yo dd is very clumsy, too. She was much more agile around age 2! I think it's because she's in a dreamworld of her own most of the time (we can beckon her out, esp. if chockie bix are on offer...)

clary Thu 26-May-05 14:05:53

misdee I recall you were asking for advice on this. I think it’s good that she wants to refer you back, at least if it is an inner ear problem (for example) then you’ll find out and sort it out. Hope you get a good solution.

misdee Thu 26-May-05 16:31:24

she is very very clumsey. i have to go back to the GP to get referred back to the hospital, but Hv has sorted out an eye clinci appointment for us, to make sure it isnt her sight.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now