Talk

Advanced search

my 6yo doesn't like me:(

(3 Posts)
weeone Wed 12-Aug-09 17:33:10

hello...i'm usually a bit of a lurker but 6yo testing my patience+++! on an almost daily basis arriving down in the morning and calmly announcing that she doesn't like me...very rational about it, says she's trying to but she doesn't. What do I do?!! have tried the "how to Talk" ways , the cross way, and now ignoring...please help!

bubblagirl Wed 12-Aug-09 17:50:57

just respond and say well thats sad but mummy loves you no matter what and just carry on doing what your doing its probably for reaction if you just keep responding calmly that you love her anyway then the reaction she's after wont happen and she may stop

i think all children go thought he i dont like you stage just rise above it and say well i still love you

im sure she really does she's just finding ways of getting a reaction from you so dont doubt yourself its probably the one thing she's seen she can get at you with so big smile well i still love you walk away

weeone Thu 13-Aug-09 13:45:08

thank you bubblagirl...will give it a whirl...

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now