Talk

Advanced search

deodorant for young girl

(9 Posts)
ifnotwhynot Tue 11-Aug-09 19:50:20

My 11yr old has started to get a bit whiffy under the arms blushand I think the time has come for a gentle deodorant. Does anyone have any suggestions for something that is mild and safe and yet effective on someone of this age? She is into impulse and it is starting to smell the house out!

SixtyFootDoll Tue 11-Aug-09 19:52:04

DS1 is 9 and uses 'pitroc' or Biosen

SixtyFootDoll Tue 11-Aug-09 19:52:10

DS1 is 9 and uses 'pitroc' or Biosen

Goober Tue 11-Aug-09 19:53:44

Dove roll on.

OurLadyOfPerpetualSupper Tue 11-Aug-09 20:00:45

Vaseline Intensive Care 'Active Fresh' - after spending a fortune on every natural deodorant I could find, and her rejecting the Mum I've been using for decades - this is the only one she's been happy with.

danthe4th Tue 11-Aug-09 22:13:32

If you don't mind her using impulse which my own 2 dds use and frankly it smells awful and it does seem to stink the whole house out,my 2 girls use the same deodorant as me,dove,natrel plus,right guard all unperfumed to be honest whichever is on offer as we get through so much.

ifnotwhynot Wed 12-Aug-09 11:15:05

Thanks, guys.

What's Pitroc - haven't heqard of that. And is Bionsen the aluminium one that is meant to be supersafe?

ifnotwhynot Wed 12-Aug-09 11:16:06

Sorry, meant to say aluminium free. Anyone know how to edit a post?

bruffin Wed 12-Aug-09 12:06:11

Biosen is alluminium free, reasonable priced and available in most supermarkets. DH uses it and finds it effective.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now