Advertisement

loader

Talk

Advanced search

Grobag first duvets

(6 Posts)
Sallypoo Mon 10-Aug-09 07:13:40

Hi

Has anyone used these? I can only see one thread on them previously and people seem to like them.... would like to hear any + or - of them before going to buy..... they look great!

Thanks
SP

Sallypoo Tue 11-Aug-09 20:47:49

bump

JentlyDoesIt Tue 11-Aug-09 21:04:48

Hello,

Love them! Have one for DS and intend to get one for DD, they're the only single duvet's i could find which split down into 4 tog duvets plus the poppers are sooo easy to use - I didn't get the covers though, just used normal single duvet covers

Hope that helps!

Ashfordgirl66 Wed 12-Aug-09 19:16:16

Hello,
My dd went from a cot into a full sized single bed, so I bought a couple of these duvet covers for her so that she wouldn't fall out of bed. The duvet cover attaches to the undersheet with a zip so that it a bit like a sleeping bag. Also there is a pouch for the pillow so they they can't get lost under it! I would recommend them very highly. She has never fallen out of bed and made a good transition from cot to bed.
Hope this helps,

Kim

iwantitnow Wed 12-Aug-09 19:22:17

Great but expensive - I would use it if you are going straight to a single bed I wouldn't bother with a toddler bed. We bought one cover and two undersheets, also like the two 4 tog duvets. Will do the same for DS - just wish they had more choice of duvet covers

loler Wed 12-Aug-09 19:27:06

Look here for my limited research!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now