Talk

Advanced search

3.5yo Dd

(3 Posts)
Claire2009 Mon 10-Aug-09 01:02:21

Bossy, Moody, Screams in my face when she's told no, or not to do something she shouldn't be.

When reprimanded and brought to the naughty step she screams "I WANT TO BE A GOOD GIRL NOW!!!!"...to which I reply "You should've been a good girl in the first place and you wouldn't have ended up told off and on the naughty step!".

She seems to be very mature for her age, and talks as though she's older than she is iukwim..

She's very much in charge, she tells other kids off, her younger brother off etc etc.....I've told her numerous times she is NOT the one in charge, I am....but she's not really getting it .. hmm

Any tips? This isn't a new thing, she's always been pretty much like this, it's just getting worse.

LadyOfWaffle Mon 10-Aug-09 01:04:28

DS (3.5) has been the same recently - no tips I am afraid ... I have to drum in 'be nice to your brother' and if he isn't he gets put in his room, or his toy taken away until he agrees to be a 'good boy'

Claire2009 Mon 10-Aug-09 01:08:12

Phew! Glad to hear we're not alone wink

Thanks, I'll keep drumming it in also!

I kinda feel sorry for Ds (2.3) although bigger he is very gentle and quite sensitive.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now