Talk

Advanced search

When did your DC stop dribbing al the time?

(10 Posts)
Jojay Sun 02-Aug-09 22:54:56

DS2 drools constantly and has to wear a bib at all times.

I know it's hardly a major thing to moan about but it can make the skin sore under his chin and my washing pile is HUGE!

When did yours stop?

He's 9 months by the way. He possetted and puked endlessly till 6 months and now it's the dribbling........grin

Jojay Sun 02-Aug-09 22:55:57

Oops, I hate it when you get a typo in the title.

ALL

redqueen45 Sun 02-Aug-09 23:18:04

Oh dear, sorry to be bringer of bad news Jojay, but my DC is 18 months & still a major prize-winning dribbler. I've got a theory that it's going to continue until his bottom row of teeth are complete & big enough to form a barrier! grin

[sinks back under mammoth washing mountain]

Jojay Sun 02-Aug-09 23:19:57

Oh no, really??

Ds2 doesn't have a single tooth yet - it could be a long wait..............

TeenyTinyToria Sun 02-Aug-09 23:28:38

Ds is 2.4 and still dribbles his way through half a dozen bibs and two t-shirts a day. He's been like this on and off for a few months, I think it's teething.

Claire2009 Sun 02-Aug-09 23:29:54

Ds is 2.3 and still dribbling a fair bit, I think he's cutting his back teeth..

redqueen45 Sun 02-Aug-09 23:37:46

I think endless dribbling could be the final straw excuse valid & sensible reason I need to persuade DH we need GIANT washing machine, current poxey 5kg-load one seems to be on continuously, am endlessly feeding the dratted thing.

But then will need extra drying space too....sigh .... prob would be easier not to leave the house, thus eliminating need for clean clothes!wink

trixymalixy Mon 03-Aug-09 00:00:41

DS is 2.5 and still dribbles a lot.

SolidGoldBrass Mon 03-Aug-09 00:24:34

Mine dribbled till he was 3.5. FWIW once he turned 2 I went to the local goth shop and bought a load of bandannas to use instead of bibs, they worked very well.

Jojay Mon 03-Aug-09 13:52:18

Seems I'm in for a long wait then - great.

The bandannas are a good idea - I bet they look better on a toddler than some cutesy motif that most bibs have.

Mjust get some of those.

Thanks all smile

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now