Talk

Advanced search

SNOWSUIT/ALL IN ONE ZIPPERS

(4 Posts)
LOLA82 Thu 30-Jul-09 08:38:29

Can I just ask when baby is in his snowsuit and we zip the zip up or down,especially on the ones that run throught the legs do the vibrations actually tickle their willies/crotch area.

I know it sounds weird and someone has put something similar on here but that was ust asking if they feel the vibrations.

My husband is adament that his tickled when he was a baby/toddler, and would prefer me to pull the zip up on our baby as he doesn't feel comfortable incase it tickles and says it is better on the baby if its a woman doing it.

I've been dying to ask this and so has he to see if anyone has experienced this with their baby/toddler.

I think he remembers it from aound 2/3yrs so it would probably be noticed from a baby that is 12 mnths and above.

I know that the other woman on here said that her baby liked the feel of his and its not sexual to them it ust feels nice to them and they like it.

Anyone help please?

dingdong05 Thu 30-Jul-09 11:42:03

I have no idea if it tickles or not, and of course it's not sexual if it does! TBH it sounds like your husband is trying to get out of doing it, does he reufuse to do anything else?

muddleduck Thu 30-Jul-09 15:49:26

utterly bonkers.

he is his father ffs.

monkeypinkmonkey Thu 30-Jul-09 16:05:27

Is he for real??

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now