Talk

Advanced search

Urgent: Please help stop the cyber bullying of a 10 year old.

(6 Posts)
anontemp Tue 28-Jul-09 12:14:45

Would you stand by and watch a group of adults engage in bullying of a 10 year old? That's exactly what is happening now. A group of users from www.4chan.org has developed a new 'sport', find a child on youtube posting typical silly childlike videos and bully them until they close their account. It is currently taking place to this user:

www.youtube.com/profile?user=sushi654&view=videos&sort=d

His videos aren't hurting anyone, yet the stream of vitriolic abuse directed at him in the comments is not something that any 10 year old should be subjected to. Please help flag them down. Please pass this message on. Thank you.

Flgihtattendant Tue 28-Jul-09 12:29:30

Oh dear, how horrible.

How much is this happening, do Youtube know about it? How do you report? I just clicked on spam on the comments but that's not enough I don't think.

scottishmummy Tue 28-Jul-09 13:04:24

at work,both sites blocked.any online ombudsman etc?any sites we can report to

bullying a 10yo boy - vile

Ripeberry Tue 28-Jul-09 13:10:05

You should be able to block comments. As long as the child does not mind people NOT commenting.
That's the problem with You-tube, you get some nice people, but LOTS of nutters angry

scottishmummy Tue 28-Jul-09 13:29:26

just looked at CEOP and they have a advice andthis page thinkuknow and specific page for 10year old

maybe someone post him a link or some supportive words

i hate bullies

Flgihtattendant Tue 28-Jul-09 15:09:11

Have posted a couple of comments but doubt it'll stop the feckers.

Bastards. angry I didn't click on the 4 chan link because I worry that those sites are kind of dangerous - don't want it on my history, or to get some virus from it etc.

I've heard of them before.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now