Talk

Advanced search

bullying in playcentres

(2 Posts)
evaangel2 Sun 26-Jul-09 19:48:20

I went to play centre yesterday with ds1 & ds3...anyhow a boy aged about five pushed ds3 in the back and when ds3 told him to stop this boy grabbed my ds by the shirt and slapped his face...I went straight over and turn to the boy and told him I had seen what he done and to stop hitting my children, I then alerted the staff, they told me that if he does it again, he would be asked to leave, he continued to hit and even spat at one of the other children in the play centre.

I signed a form as we entered about disclaimer and there was section that bullying would not be tolerated and that the children would be ask to leave.

The thing that these children should be supervised whilst playing by the parents..the mum was no where in sighthmm

Why have these rules in the play centre when it is a joke when you complain...this was sad for my children as we left early

rant over
thanks for reading

notnowbernard Sun 26-Jul-09 19:50:29

Don't go to them

Loads of kids, school hols, going mental and hyper etc etc, bound to be a bit of rough and tumble. It always ends in tears (for someone)

If they're too stressful for you and DSes, avoid

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now