Advertisement

loader

Talk

Advanced search

Ideas for Games/play using cloakroom tickets -DS is 4?

(7 Posts)
bumbling Thu 23-Jul-09 10:11:44

Bought some at a pound shop thinking ooh I must be able to do something with those on a day with rubbish weather. Well here we are... no ideas. Any suggestions very very welcome!

LotsOfOtters Thu 23-Jul-09 11:24:20

You could have your own indoor fete! Stick tickets on a load of toys and tins of beans (or whatever) and have a pretend tombola-type thing.
Set up a tincan alley if you've got some empty tins lying about, and skittles. You could make a poster to advertise it - perhaps invite a friend or two over to join in or maybe your fete-goers could be teddies and dolls. Make some bunting perhaps, too...

TurtleAnn Thu 23-Jul-09 11:29:16

Treasure Hunt - give DS 2 tickets and hide 2 toys in the front room, with matching tickets stuck to their tummies.
He has to find the toys and then match the ticket to the toy.

Tearing them out of the pad and folding them up will develop motor skills and then you can hide sweets in the bowl and play blindfolded sweet finding.

Once they are all folded in the bowl he can use straws to blow them across the table.

You could put them on a baking tray and use a straw to blow patterns in the mess.

You could stick them to a card and make a rainy day card.

Put them in a glass jar and make a snow globe.

I work with kids and I am on maternity leave, I miss my job, my DS is too young for fun and games.

TurtleAnn Thu 23-Jul-09 11:30:17

Dominos, by matching the numbers at the end of each ticket

bumbling Thu 23-Jul-09 12:20:12

Ooooh fab ideas! Thank you so much. I've gone from with with a brain full of nothing holding a book of numbered tickets, to brimming with ideas - thanks to you all.

Very grateful.

Turtle Ann the kids you work with are lucky to have you!

MilaMae Thu 23-Jul-09 14:53:12

Mine love playing with tickets,they play trains,cinemas etc.

bumbling Fri 24-Jul-09 20:09:38

Oh Trains. Now that's a great idea.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now