Talk

Advanced search

Please, please help me find the link to this fussy eating website! (repost from Chat)

(3 Posts)

I'm sorry, really! I know it's not the done thing, but I am re-posting this from Chat, where I shouldn't have put it in the first place!

Ages and ages ago, I read in one of the (many) MN fussy eaters threads about a website which claimed that fussy eating was often a case of control or manipulation (I think it might even have referred to it as "bullying of the parent") by the child.

The website had a sort of two-week step-by-step plan or guide to help you break the cycle of control or something like that.

It was written by a man (I think) and the website was very dark - ie had a black background (I think).

I NEED TO FIND THIS WEBSITE!!!

Does it ring any bells? I have been trawling through MN picky eating archvies but cannot find anything.

Please, please, does ANYONE know what I'm talking about??

Many, many TIA

DesperateHousewifeToo Mon 20-Jul-09 20:16:22

I'm still looking but found this link

fussy eaters

DesperateHousewifeToo Mon 20-Jul-09 20:44:22

Don't think it is this one

Have you tried searching for something by Tanya Byron. I aleays find her advice very sensible.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now