Advertisement

loader

Talk

Advanced search

The whinging baby support thread - come and join if you have a constant headache.

(7 Posts)
HarryB Mon 20-Jul-09 14:36:24

You know how it is, the constant meh meh meh meh meh meh meh meh that only stops when DH gets home from work hmm. DS has been like it for over a month now and arrgh my head hurts grin

I have all avenues covered: fed, watered, entertained,napped, fresh air, not in teething pain but still it goes on. Please tell me it's just a phase or if you are suffering, come take a break from the white noise smile

KingRolo Mon 20-Jul-09 14:43:59

Can I join? It's not meh meh meh but high pitched yelping (eeeeeeeeyyyyyyy, eeeeeeeeeyyyyyyy, eeeeeeeeeyyyyyyy) over and over and over for no reason other than because she can.

Oh my poor head!

[smile}

KingRolo Mon 20-Jul-09 14:44:20

smile!

HarryB Mon 20-Jul-09 14:57:50

I suspect that's a noise to look forward to Kingrolo. DS is 6.5 months so still on the one syllable whines grin

KingRolo Mon 20-Jul-09 14:59:54

DD is 9 months old and I'm really hoping she's going to move onto something else soon.

KingRolo Mon 20-Jul-09 19:52:57

Hehe... just you and me with the whinging then!

fireandice Mon 20-Jul-09 20:56:24

I'll join... my dd is going through a screeching phase... and it's extremely high pitched and loud. I have a constant headache!! She is 7 months old and can screech for hours on end. Apparently it's a phase.... hope this phase ends before my head explodes!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now