Talk

Advanced search

dd started waking for night feed again:o(

(4 Posts)
Civciv Sat 18-Jul-09 11:51:36

Hello everyone,

DD 13 weeks now, was sleeping ok at nights until last week but started waking up again at night. I thought it was a growth spurt but it has been over a week( do you think she now thinks this is her normal way? Do you know if there is anything I should do? She naps so little in the day too which worries me... Motherhood is lovely but finding it so hard at times..

thanks so much

PrincessToadstool Sat 18-Jul-09 11:53:15

13 weeks is still tiny. I'd go with it, she will stop waking for a feed when she is ready

My DS was a terrible napper in the day when he was that small, but got better approaching 12 months, some of them just aren't big sleepers I think.

Civciv Sat 18-Jul-09 20:18:17

thank you
I really hope she can get better

RedHairedGirlie Mon 20-Jul-09 10:30:06

Hi, my DD is 15 weeks and has been sleeping through the night for a while now, but has also recently starting waking some nights.. the first few times I dashed downstairs to make up a bottle, only to return to find her fast asleep again! I know wait about 15/20 mins to see if she drifts off again... most of the time she does.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now