Talk

Advanced search

sudden change in sleep pattern. from excellent to awful, advice please.

(4 Posts)
Jaysfinished Fri 10-Jul-09 20:00:40

Its been a while since i was here!!!

anyway, my 1yr 4mth old, has turned from going to bed at night peacefully and without any fuss what-so ever to screaming for an hour or more.

This is the third night so far this has happened and i really don't know how to deal with it. He normally had a pat and a shush and he was fine.

Is this a phase, please tell me hes going to get over it!

DD1 never went through this

DS1 never slept properly but i got through that - just

DS2 this is most unlike him!

nickytwotimes Fri 10-Jul-09 20:02:39

Has he got to that pahse where he knows he is missing something maybe? FOr ds it was more like 2.5, but perhaps he is very bright!

It is horrid, isn't it?

Or maybe his molars are coming in and he is a bit clingier than usual?

Jaysfinished Fri 10-Jul-09 20:19:32

don't think its his teeth, its not a 'sad or pain' cry, much more of an anger cry - i think.....he is a determined little fellow, and if he doesn't get his way he will have a massive temper tantrum, banging his fists down on the floor and everything! Maybe he has realized he is missing something......

But will this stop!!!! arghhhhhhhhhhhh'

LoveBeingAMummy Mon 13-Jul-09 11:27:19

I've now got to my third or forth week of this and DD had slept through from 2 months. I ahve put it down to the weather and tension between me and DH. There have a been a couple of good nights but only one or two sorry no help or advice just to let you know you are not alone!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now