Talk

Advanced search

<<<argh>>..................how the hell do I stop DS2 cutting and shredding things??

(9 Posts)
GhostOfPsychomum5 Tue 30-Jun-09 19:28:54

am gonna kill him, truly, he is driving me POTTY.

in the kitchen, MNing and cooking, and white stuff floats past the window...........

I go outside woindering if a sudden freak snowstorm is going on, and find stuffing from bears littering the ground.

DS2 is the only one upstairs, he has a known 'thing' for scissors.............he is however STILL claiming innocencehmmangry

those bad fairies are at it again so he says........

how the hell do I deal with this??

piscesmoon Tue 30-Jun-09 19:30:28

Move all scissors.

differentID Tue 30-Jun-09 19:34:14

the only suggestion I have will drive you to insanity quickly.

Don't allow him out of your sight while at home for al least a week and do you have a lockable box you can put all scissors in?

differentID Tue 30-Jun-09 19:34:41

<passes over small bottle of wine>

CarGirl Tue 30-Jun-09 19:36:36

tell him that he is in charge of the bad fairies and therefore has to endure the same punishment at them?

How old is he btw?

GhostOfPsychomum5 Tue 30-Jun-09 19:38:19

<<glugs the wine>>

moving scissors is all very well when you have one child, but with 5, one of whom is doing a textiles course for GCSE, plus me who uses them daily for sewing and cooking.........tis not as easy as you might think when you have a small boy with quick eyes!!

GhostOfPsychomum5 Tue 30-Jun-09 19:40:09

he is 6........7 on the 19th july however!

CarGirl Tue 30-Jun-09 19:41:51

shock and he's still alive????

What can you confiscate? What chores can he do to earn money to repalce teddy bears?

dd2 has just turned 7, it's the 3 year old we hide the scissors from.

GhostOfPsychomum5 Tue 30-Jun-09 19:46:44

oh he has survived with being very cute.....it is gonna be his downfall I swearhmmwink

he once cut a girls hair off at school.........at the same time as she ave him a 'trim'....I told his teacher, as did the little girls parents...the teacher informed me that she had never ever had a problem with scissors.

got two of them....<<mwhahhaa>

I should not laugh........or rather, the laughter is of the insane!!!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now