Talk

Advanced search

Anyone else got a boob fondler/holder (and I'm talking about DC's here!!)

(5 Posts)
lynniep Sat 27-Jun-09 08:54:50

Just wondered how common it is.

DS(2.4) has always gone for my boobs when he's tired or just wants comfort. He just lays or pats his hand on there which is fine, or sometimes gives them a squeeze (which is frankly not pleasant!) If we're out and about and I've picked him up cos he's a bit whacked, his hand will always migrate down my top.

I don't mind cos I know it comforts him, but I wonder if he's going to grow out of it! (he's doing it now, while I type)
New DC due in November and I sense trouble as I'm going to be hopefully bf'ing this one (DS was mix-fed until a year when I dropped the bf)

Apparently the other night he said to DH 'why haven't you got boobas daddy?' when he was reading his bedtime book. Which is very cute. It clearly means that any old boobs will do though LOL!

What age do you think it becomes unacceptable for him to be groping mummy for comfort - I mean clearly I don't want a teenager poking his hand down there - I just wonder if anyone else has a DC like this and if they grew out of it or if you had to nip it in the bud yourself?

whomovedmychocolate Sat 27-Jun-09 09:39:55

I think he'll grow out of it but why don't you encourage him to squeeze your arm instead - DD used to do this - she's still nursing and I said 'ooh no darling stroke mummy's arm like this, oh that's nice, very soft'.

hereidrawtheline Sat 27-Jun-09 09:43:04

My DS (2.11) does this. It doesnt bother me at all but I dont let him actually expose me in public grin (I say that because yesterday he had a good try)

I think to him they are just soft huge things and a big source of comfort. I'm sure he'll grow out of it so I dont worry to much tbh. Although it has crossed my mind when him seeing my lady's bits is inappropriate. We are a very very nudey rudey family, and take baths together etc. I guess I assume I will know when it isnt good anymore but not sure how exactly.

Disenchanted3 Sat 27-Jun-09 09:45:53

D3 does it but starting to stop now at 14 ... joke hes 3. grin

He has an amazing obsession with boobs, nust get it from his dad.

HumphreyCobbler Sat 27-Jun-09 09:46:22

my ds shoves his hand down my top when i pick him up. i take it out and say no but it makes no difference, he still does it!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now