Talk

Advanced search

Dribble question!

(3 Posts)
mum2RandR Wed 17-Jun-09 17:43:00

My DD is 19 months and has cut all her teeth. At last! She has just cut her canines but there still moving down and causing her discomfort but also lots of dribble!
She has suffered with her teeth for ages but has never really been a dribbly baby.
Does anyone no if these teeth can make babies dribble or if it could be something else?

TOK Wed 17-Jun-09 18:26:58

I know that my son went through a really dribbly phase when he was a few months old, then it stopped but while he was cutting his canines it returned with a vengence and we were back to wearing a bib permenantly and changing his tops 3 times a day! Seems to have calmed down a bit now though, so it won't go on for ever! xxx

TOK Wed 17-Jun-09 18:26:58

I know that my son went through a really dribbly phase when he was a few months old, then it stopped but while he was cutting his canines it returned with a vengence and we were back to wearing a bib permenantly and changing his tops 3 times a day! Seems to have calmed down a bit now though, so it won't go on for ever! xxx

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now