DD is 3.9

I've just come home from work.

She's getting out of the bath...

"Mummy, what is hannahmontana?"

A say what little sycamoretree?

"What is HannahMontanna?"

shock

"X from pre-school likes Hannah Montana" "What is Hannah Montana The Movie?"

Realllllllly??? Already? How does this happen???????

DH shows DD the trailer online.

DD "Hannah Montana needs to move slow. She moves very fast, and then she needs to move slow"

Sycamore: "Who told you that?"

DD "No one told me that silly mummy but she is moving slow you see (HM swings on a rope swing) and she used to move fast but she needs to move slow so if she falls over someone can catch her"

Should someone get this kids a job at Time Out? grin

<<Sycamoretree breathes sigh of relief that movie trailer of Hannah Montana bored DD silly>>

yappybluedog Tue 16-Jun-09 19:48:45

wait till she starts school, HM will be the least of your worries

anyway, inevitable if other children have older siblings

Mintyy Tue 16-Jun-09 19:52:01

Don't worry smile my dd is 8 and is completely uninterested in Hannah Montana and High School Musical. None of her friends are interested either. And they all go to a slightly edgy sarf London state primary school.

Sycamoretreeisvile Tue 16-Jun-09 19:55:35

Oh good.

Well DD is going to a slightly edgy West London state primary so hopefully some of that spirit endures...grin

I can only imagine girl X has got older siblings.

She was the same one that performed Mama Mia for the entire class and had DD asking to see the DVD.....

Sigh sigh sigh. This is it isn't it? I'd better brace myself...

Mintyy Tue 16-Jun-09 20:24:57

Yep, get ready for it.

I nearly crashed the car whilst driving dd and her little chums to ballet. One little girl pipes up "My mum is really cross with Joe (her 13 y/o brother) cos she caught him smoking weed out of the bedroom window". They are all 8, actually were probably 7 at the time.

But, you know, they are still sweet little girls 99% of the time grin.

Sycamoretreeisvile Tue 16-Jun-09 22:30:48

PMSL Mintyy! grin

NorthernLurker Tue 16-Jun-09 22:37:53

Oh dear - we have no High School Musical or Hannah Montana here but my 2 year old (2 older sisters) adores Robin Hood, Doctor Who and Mamma Mia. She knows all the words to 'Dancing Queen' and loves watching Horrid Henry too blush

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now