Talk

Advanced search

Fennel tea - how much do I drink?

(7 Posts)
vicki77 Mon 15-Jun-09 08:48:33

Hi

I've been advised to take fennel tea for my windy baby - but I don't know how much to drink.

I don't really like it, so don't want to drink more than I have to!

Thanks

Vicki

HaventSleptForAYear Mon 15-Jun-09 08:56:34

I used to drink a couple of cups a day but I quite liked the taste after a while and drank it voluntarily!

PrettyCandles Mon 15-Jun-09 09:01:07

As much as you like. Well, that's not very helpful if you don't like it! A couple of strong cups a day should help. You don't have to drink it hot - I think it's nicer as a cold drink, and of course you can sweeten it. I used to make it up the night before and leave it out to cool, then drink it the following day.

vicki77 Mon 15-Jun-09 17:14:14

Thanks very much! Will give it a go with 2 cups a day.

confusedfirsttimemum Mon 15-Jun-09 18:08:52

Like HaventSlept, I have actually grown to quite like the taste, although agree that it is easier to knock back as a cold drink if you don't like it. I tend to have roughly two mugs a day.

I've been giving Infacol too. I can't tell which of the two is working, so I'm not stopping either!

vicki77 Wed 17-Jun-09 20:16:17

Thanks everyone. I have now been drinking it for 3/4 days and also given up fizzy drinks. I think it has really made a huge difference. Wish I'd discovered it sooner!!!

dinkystinky Wed 17-Jun-09 21:07:43

You can put honey in it to make it sweeter. Camomile is also good for windy babies - a few cups a day will make a difference.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now