Advanced search

Playtex beakers with straw - any idea where to get them in the UK?

(11 Posts)
extremelychocolateymilkroll Wed 10-Jun-09 22:23:01

I met someone who recommended these beakers which come from the US but she thought were on sale in the UK. They are the only beaker she has tried which don't spill. Have had a look on the internet and can't seem to see the one she had. It was a tall beaker with a ridged cover you could push back and forth. Is anyone familiar with these beakers? TIA

whomovedmychocolate Wed 10-Jun-09 22:30:48

Yes, yes, yes, click on 'threads I'm on'

stringerbell Wed 10-Jun-09 22:31:02

Message withdrawn

stringerbell Wed 10-Jun-09 22:32:23

Message withdrawn

stringerbell Wed 10-Jun-09 22:40:36

Message withdrawn

extremelychocolateymilkroll Wed 10-Jun-09 22:40:59

Thanks very much whomoved and stringerbell.

extremelychocolateymilkroll Wed 10-Jun-09 22:44:52

Thanks again stringerbell. Do you think D'Angelo's son used one?

theselegswermad Thu 11-Jun-09 01:12:48


Do you mean these

theselegswermad Thu 11-Jun-09 01:14:31


Do you mean these

extremelychocolateymilkroll Thu 11-Jun-09 14:17:33

Thanks very much theselegs - they do look similar to the beakers I saw.

theselegswermad Thu 11-Jun-09 23:48:19

where abouts are you ? I am currently in canada at the moment so could get you a couple if you really want them ? flying back to england in a couple of weeks, i could always post them on to you

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, watch threads, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now »

Already registered? Log in with: