Talk

Advanced search

House of tiny tearaways bbc3, just made me feel lucky!

(8 Posts)
marne Sun 08-May-05 21:16:06

Just wached it for the first time, i thought i had probloms with my 15 month old dd. Did you see the little boy who woke 15 times in the night? my dd wakes once or twice at the most and im tierd, his mum must be totaly knakerd (poor woman). Dont think im ever going to moan about my dd ever again. Cant wait for her to wake up so i can give her a big hug and tell her how much i love her. Did anybody else see it?

misdee Sun 08-May-05 21:18:25

really felt for her.

but the food issues, why cant the parents see where they are going wrong. argh!!

kama Sun 08-May-05 21:18:26

Message withdrawn

aloha Sun 08-May-05 21:19:21

Felt really sorry for the boy as well. Must be dreadful for him to see his mother cry all the time. I hope that they organised some counselling and support for her after the programme was over. I suspect the boy was subconsciously checking that his mother was OK.

misdee Sun 08-May-05 21:20:18

i loved it when Ross was demolishing the bread at the table.

kama Sun 08-May-05 21:20:40

Message withdrawn

foxinsocks Sun 08-May-05 21:23:10

it's the first time I've watched it as well

the boys who woke 15 times in the night (the one on BBC3)...my goodness, my heart went out to her . She said she was 28 but she looked soooooooo tired, it made her look so much older. It didn't even look like she was doing that much wrong poor thing.

It has made me realise just how manipulative little children can be (not deliberately, reacting to their circumstances!).

That poor woman who had PND - even I had a lump in my throat when she talked about how they had kept the little one 'like a baby' because that's the bit she missed out on.

marne Sun 08-May-05 21:29:36

I found it all very sad, almost cried, i felt so sory for the little girl.
Ross made me laugh eating his bread, reminded me of my dd, she loves her food and feeds herself. So pleased that i have no major probloms with my dd.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now