Talk

Advanced search

What the worst thing that your dc has ever done?

(17 Posts)
endless Sat 30-May-09 18:39:08

Mine has had a long career in the destruction industry.
But today, he climbed up onto a work bench in the garage (to get a set of stickers that we didnt even know were there).
DH across the garage asked him twice to get down, ds continued upwards, couldnt see the stickers, so kicked a 3/4 full tin of emulsion paint off the side....lid came off paint pot skidding across the garage.

Everything including ds covered, splattered in paint.
dh bazerk, i had to send him back into the garage while i dunked my paint soaked child into the shower.

Wait till i tell you about the vomit, turds and wee all within 20 mins one day....

Now you......

feedthegoat Sat 30-May-09 20:17:14

My ds put toilet paper in the sink plug hole and turned the taps on full. I realised when water poured into the kitchen below! Don't think he was even 3 then either!

Bleatblurt Sat 30-May-09 20:29:12

Tonight I discovered DS1 (4.5) had peed in 8 different toy boxes ruining several books and soaking MANY MANY toys. Even though I've washed myself more than once I can still smell the stench of stale boy urine.

There's still a giant box of lego to wash but I'm tempted just to bin it all.

simpson Sat 30-May-09 20:31:39

Ok not messy but very annoying...

DD (15mths) pulled out our sky card then lost interest in it and it took me 4hrs, Yes 4 hours to find it!! Grrrr...

In the end it was inside one of her Spot books hmm

simpson Sat 30-May-09 20:32:57

This happened yesterday BTW...

weebleswobble Sat 30-May-09 20:35:47

When ds1 was 1 he took off his crappy nappy, climbed on my bed with the white Dior bedding which we'd bought as a treat when we got engaged, sat on the pillow next to me and laughed. I got up horrified to find that he'd also washed his dry hair with baby shampoo, emptied dental floss all over the hall and stuffed the toilet full of hangers. I swear I will never let him forget!! He's 15 now and gets reminded regularly grin

spudmasher Sat 30-May-09 20:37:25

DD1 cut a snip out of every item in my wardrobe.
And the bedding.
And the curtains.

Sycamoretreeisvile Sat 30-May-09 20:49:26

Ha ha, I'm going to post something really fucking BENIGN!

DD (3.9) stole the smartie off the top of DS's(20 months)cupcake.

It is the single, naughtiest thing she has ever done.

Hard to describe the context, but she properly snuck off her chair whilst I went into the kitchen, nicked it, necked it and returned to her chair.

If it wasn't for DS's wails and pointing forlornly at his cake I would never have known.

<Sycamoretree wonders if this post would have been better on the SMUG thread> grin

simpson Sat 30-May-09 20:52:25

Sycamoretree - LOL

But the big question is did she own up or deny?? grin

Sycamoretreeisvile Sat 30-May-09 21:06:21

Oh, she totally caved when challenged! I just said "what's happened in here" in my most stern voice grin and she just went pink and said "I just ate the smartie off DS's cake - sorry mummy"

I made her give him the smartie off her cake and also a sweetie from her treat pot.

She was really upset poor poppet!

LOL.

onepieceofcremeegg Sat 30-May-09 21:08:45

sycamore that's not the worst but it is one of the funniest.

My dd1 would do similar and then say "but I couldn't help it mummy"

pagwatch Sat 30-May-09 21:11:34

MY DS2 used to put tellytubbys down the toilet, block it and then crap in it. He was only two so it may have been a critique rather than wanton destruction.

My DD phoned for an ambulance and told them that mummy was lying on the floor bleeding from the head. She gave her name as her best friend and then hung up. She also told them daddy was at home so they sent a load of police thinking it was some kind of domestic.

she was 5.

<<pag now remembers to concentrate when explaining how the emergency services work and not to use "for instance if mummy was lying on the floor and couldn't speak....>>

Sycamoretreeisvile Sat 30-May-09 21:14:21

PMSL at Pagwatch's discerning DS2 grin

simpson Sat 30-May-09 21:16:18

pagwatch - LOL grin grin at ambulance call, maybe I have got all these things to come as Dcs are only 3 & 1

<<panic emoticon>>

BTW - what were you doing so your DD would think you were on floor unable to speak??

<<begs>>

onepieceofcremeegg Sat 30-May-09 21:17:54

Yes pag, please do tell.

feedthegoat Sat 30-May-09 21:19:48

Sycamore that reminds me of my childhood! My brother was always licking all the sweets, chocolate, biscuits when my mums back was turned in the hope that he'd get both. Although it had the opposite effect, nothing really puts me off food grin. Disgusting but sadly true grin.

simpson Sat 30-May-09 21:27:04

<waits patiently for pagwatch to fill us in>

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now