Advertisement

loader

Talk

Advanced search

Four year old dribbling in his sleep........

(9 Posts)
LGJ Tue 26-Apr-05 18:27:56

and consequently he has a permanent rash. Does any one have any ideas what is causing it ???

We put a barrier cream on, but I think the damage is being done when it wears off/wipes off on the pillow.

TIA

Kelly1978 Tue 26-Apr-05 18:40:01

Overtiredness? When I was heavily pg with the twins I was so tired I would dribble at night.

LGJ Tue 26-Apr-05 18:41:23

Shouldn't be, he gets 12 hours a night every night, but worth keeping an eye on.

LGJ Tue 26-Apr-05 23:11:35

Oh come on girls, I dont often ask for help.....

LGJ Tue 26-Apr-05 23:25:37

mon, girls I need to go to bed purleasse

tiffini Tue 26-Apr-05 23:28:46

sounds daft, but could he be teething, My DS also 4 had the last of his back teeth come through a couple of months ago

LGJ Tue 26-Apr-05 23:31:50

Tiffini

Thanks, he has been a little shite lately, though I love him obviously

LGJ Wed 27-Apr-05 15:59:39

>

WigWamBam Wed 27-Apr-05 16:03:04

I have to admit that I sometimes dribble onto my pillow; it's when you sleep with your mouth open, so it could be that his nose is bunged up and he has to breathe through his mouth.

Do you put anything on during the day to help heal it? I don't think you can stop the dribbling or stop it wiping off on the pillow, but you can put something on during the day. My dd always had a rash around her mouth from where she licked her lips, and Vaseline did the trick.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now