Advertisement

loader

Talk

Advanced search

3 months to young????

(5 Posts)
Danni05 Tue 05-Apr-05 13:42:49

We have been given a door bouncer and sit in walker from a cousin, as our ds loves being on his feet and standing on our laps, and so thought he would love being in a door bouncer, and sitting up in his walker, but being tall for his age he can touch the floor and so he moves around the living room in it, are we putting to much pressure on his legs at this young age?????

My mum says that too much pressure could cause him to be bow legged, and to enjoy him while he is a baby and not wish him older, which i dont as i love him being small and hate it when his clothes dont fit him.

nailpolish Tue 05-Apr-05 13:45:24

if his head is nice and steady, not wobbling around, a door bouncer is fine

my dd2 is crazy for her door bouncer! im sure she was in it at 3 mths

dont know about walkers, im not a fan of them

Bozza Tue 05-Apr-05 13:46:44

Thought walkers were adjustable to quite a high level. Agree with nailpolish about the door bouncer.

Danni05 Tue 05-Apr-05 14:43:51

this walker is height adjustable, but i thought its only the same as in a door bouncy as he moves a round and spins and tries to walk as far as he can with it then gets frustrated because he cant get any further, i have tried ds in the walker with height higher but he knows what he can do and shouts because he cant reach the floor and move around.

jane313 Tue 05-Apr-05 18:47:12

My door bouncer said it was suitable from 3 monhts so thats when I used it. His head was steady and he loved it. I don't know about walkers

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now